How to decorate your room space with your all stuff, with your furniture maybe your room will look lack of space. Now its time to make space to breath.
- Take about your lighting, it is a key attribute in the appearance of your home. Consider using low lighting around the seating area and strong lighting in the bathroom, kitchen and study areas.
- Consider about mirrors to make new space, as they can enhance the openness of space.
- Wall cubes as your new decorated on your wall, just make it to add new look for new spaces. It will have a fantastic way for your pictures show.
- Paint can be a key element to make your home look larger and brighter as the way the light you have. You can choose paint one wall a different color or using pastel shades to give a feeling of depth to a room.
- About your furniture, the best choose you can use low-lying or small, trendy furniture. Also, you may consider buying a full size bed instead of queen depending on the size of your bedroom. You can also maximize space by selecting furniture that serves more than one purpose.
- Use a curtains which made of a thin, sheer, fabric and without lining to add new space for your room.
- Don’t have too many plants in your rooms, they tend to make smaller space. As alternative you can choose hang potted plants outside your window.